Dropped your phone in the toilet? No problem. (Well, except the fishing out process.) Just seal it in a bag of DryNow gel beads and let it sit for 24 hours. That’s all.
But how does it work, you ask? The beads are made from silica, which is derived from sodium dioxide, a naturally occurring mineral. It’s non-toxic, non-flammable, and odorless and will absorb and hold onto water vapor.
We like it because it was developed by a mom who’s teenager really did drop her celly in the toiley.
We suggest having a couple around for emergency situations like those “work from home” days when you’re actually at the beach taking a conference call and a wave snatches up your Droid.
Drynow is reusable (up to 5x!), non-toxic and eco-friendly.
In our stores now.
1. Immediately remove phone from water.
2. DO NOT TURN PHONE ON.
3. Remove phone cover and battery.
4. Dry any visible water.
5. Place phone and battery in DryNow bag for 24 hours making sure to seal bag.
6. Remove phone and battery from dryNow and assemble making sure to shake off any visible gel beads that have stuck to phone.
7. Power on phone.
8. To reuse, simply follow above instructions again.
Watch the promo video here.